Do your best doing what
you do best.
Let’s chat about the two parts of this simple phrase, which fully explains how to have a successful career.
Do your best
You can do your best no matter what:
- Whether you currently have your dream gig or even if you don’t
- Whether you’re at the top of the organization or at the bottom
- Whether you’re having a good day or a bad one
In fact, BIGG success demands that you do your best every day. Ultimately, BIGG success is the feeling of fulfillment you get from striving to realize your full potential.
Doing your best is a high standard. But it’s part of the price you’ll willingly pay to become a BIGG success.
You can start where you are. You can start today. You can do your best.
Doing what you do best
Now we come to the exponential power in this simple sentence. It’s important to do your best. But it’s not enough.
In order to be a BIGG success in your career, you need to do what you do best. Here’s the good news:
Doing your best is much easier when you’re doing what you do best.
- You’ll be more enthusiastic
- You’ll have more energy
- You’ll feel at one with yourself and the world
So how do you discover what you do best? Ask yourself:
- What do you excel at?
- What comes easily for you that others find difficult?
- What’s in your DNA?
These are a few of the questions you can answer to determine what you do best. But don’t just be introspective.
- Ask your friends
- Ask your family
- Ask your colleagues
- Ask your boss
- Ask your mentors
- Ask anyone and everyone who may be able to offer you needed insight
Once you figure it out, take action! Look for opportunities to do what you do best. And do your best doing it. It leads to BIGG success.
Image in this post from stock.xchng