By Bigg Success Staff
November 25, 2007
Don’t be fooled by its name, The Meeting Miser has many applications. It’s a free tool developed by the good people at PayScale, the leader in global online compensation data. We think you’ll just simply love it!
You can use it to track time spent on any task, but there are other tools for that.
The Meeting Miser shines by helping you determine what it costs to perform any task.
Just enter your location and the positions of the people attending (or even just your own position). Edit pay levels if you want. Start the clock. Check the total at the end. It’s that simple!
Use it at work to determine costs for:
- sales calls
- phone calls
- report preparation
- e-mail communications
- research and development
- and much, much more!
You can even use it to spy on co-workers, but we don’t recommend that!
Use it personally:
- What’s it costing you to watch that favorite show of yours?
- What should you pay yourself to do your chores at home?
- What’s that round of golf really costing? Okay, we don’t really need to know that!
- and the list goes on!
The Meeting Miser is a great tool that will help you:
- make better decisions
- make better recommendations
- improve efficiency, at work and home
- save money
- allocate your most precious resource better