Oil supplies are running out fast.
Our water supply is going down the drain.
Money is tight. Credit has dried up. Don’t try to get a loan now.
Job losses are permanent. Many of them will never come back.
These are a sampling of some headlines we found while researching this post. Scarcity is in the news. It smacks us in the face every time we turn around.
Here’s our take on it: opportunity is everywhere. There's never been a better time to find yours.
Do you doubt it?
Then it won't happen for you. When you don't believe you can change your position in the world, you can't.
When you do believe it, you're one step closer to making it happen.
Yes, we're blasted daily with stories about financial trouble. But we have to overcome stinkin' thinkin’ because we're fortunate to live in a time when there is so much opportunity.
Yes, you heard that correctly. Right now, there is so much opportunity!
And here's the best news of all … the opportunities of today and tomorrow don't require a lot of money to create a lot more money.
They do require you to think abundantly. So we thought we’d do our part by doing a series of posts – five in all – on finding abundance. Here’s the first step:
Start creating a fortune by feeling fortunate.
- We tend to focus on what we don't have.
- We beat ourselves up because we haven't accomplished everything we planned to.
- We experience regret, anger and depression because of our lot in life.
- We compare ourselves to others and get upset because they seem to be living better than we are. We think they’re the fortunate ones.
We are the fortunate ones. So we must be different. We must feel fortunate.
- Start every day by focusing on what you do have.
- Be thankful for the wonderful people in your life.
- Congratulate yourself for how far you've already come.
- Feel excited about the opportunities, and yes, even the challenges, that you have before you.
You'll find that after a couple weeks of this daily session you'll feel fortunate – the beginning of living abundantly.
When you feel fortunate, you’ll find your fortune, however you define it. That’s bigg success!
For what do you feel fortunate?
Share that with us by leaving a comment, sending an e-mail to email@example.com or leaving a voice message at 877.988.BIGG(2444).
We’re abundantly thankful that you read our post today!
|Get the tips and tools you need to be a BIGG success.
Subscribe to the Bigg Success Weekly – it’s FREE!
Please join us next time when we’ll take the second step to living abundantly. Until then, here’s to your bigg success!
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file: