Carol Roth on The Entrepreneur Equation – Part 3
On today’s show, we wrapped up our chat
with Carol Roth. Carol is the author of
The Entrepreneur Equation, a must read for aspiring entrepreneurs. Last time, we discussed why men fare better than women at entrepreneuring as well as why you should put opportunity ahead of passion.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
In our final podcast of this three-part series, you’ll hear:
- how you can give yourself the best shot at being a BIGG success as an entrepreneur
- how to analyze an opportunity with Carol’s framework
- what existing business owners can learn from this book
- why rethinking your business model can help you take a giant leap forward
- Carol’s unique promotional tool and the 3 reasons behind it
We love Carol because she has a genuine desire to help entrepreneurs. If you think a little help would be good, get this book. You’ll qualify for some amazing special offers by pre-ordering it by February 18, 2011.
To listen to Parts 1 and 2 of our interview with Carol Roth, click here.
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: