Feeling Stress at Work? You are Not Alone
Are you often stressed out at work? You’re not alone.
A recent study by the American Psychological Association (APA) found that 36% of American workers report that they regularly feel your pain.
What’s the source of their stress?
- 49% said their pay was creating it
- 43% cited a lack of opportunities for growth and advancement
- 43% mentioned their heavy workload
- 40% thought their employer expected too much
- 39% referred to the long hours they’re required to work
Employee morale is suffering:
- Only 43% say they get enough non-monetary rewards and recognition
- 57% are happy with their employer’s work-life balance efforts
- Only 52% feel valued
- Only two-thirds report the motivation to do their best at work
- 32% plan to look for another job within the next twelve months
You have to ask:
Will it be better somewhere else or will it just be a change of scenery?
So if you’re stressed out at work, you’re not alone.
If you feel overworked and underpaid, you’re not alone.
If you know you could do so much more, you’re not alone.
If you’re thinking about your alternatives, you’re not alone.
If you want to take control of your life, you’re not alone.
BIGG success is life on your own terms. It’s about entrepreneuring your life – taking control to design and build the life that fits you perfectly.
Will you choose freedom or security? If you’re looking for freedom, maybe we can help. Check out our coaching packages.
Image in this post from brainloc