We’ve only done this once before to the best of our knowledge. But to start the week, we’ve put together a story in quotes.
We hope to offer some insight and inspiration for those who are experiencing money problems. We hope you enjoy!
- “I finally know what distinguishes man from other beasts: financial worries.” ~ Jules Renard
- “Worry is like a rocking chair – it gives you something to do but it doesn’t get you anywhere.” ~ Author Unknown
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult.” ~ Seneca
- “The important thing about a problem is not its solution, but the strength we gain in finding the solution!” ~ Author Unknown
- “If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and when it comes, hold your head high, look it squarely in the eye and say, ‘I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.'” ~ Ann Landers
- “Ninety percent of the world’s woe comes from people not knowing themselves, their abilities, their frailties, and even their real virtues. Most of us go almost all the way through life as complete strangers to ourselves.” ~ Sydney J. Harris
- “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.” ~ Ayn Rand
- “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” ~ Jim Rohn
- “It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.” ~ George Lorimer
- “The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow.” ~ Thomas Paine
- “A dream will always triumph over reality, once it is given the chance.” ~ Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
- “Money will come when you are doing the right thing.” ~ Mike Phillips
What’s your favorite quote?