11 + 11 + 11 Ways to Be a Success
It’s 11.11.11. So we thought we’d share 11 + 11 + 11 = 33 ways to be a BIGG success.
BIGG success is life on your own terms. Here are 11 terms that help you take control to build the life that fits you perfectly.
Belief is hope internalized. Believe you will reach BIGG success. Then let your mind go to work to help you get there.
2) Design: Your purpose is the place where your passions, proficiencies, and preferences all intersect with opportunity. Find your reason for being.
3) Live: Always remember that your career is part of your life, not the other way around. Your career is what you do, not who you are. Work to live!
4) Love: Relationships are critical to a fulfilling life. Love is a verb. So actively show the people around you how much you care about them.
5) Innovate: Innovation is imagination in action. Don’t accept the status quo. Discover ways to make your corner of the world a better place.
6) Act: You won’t fulfill your purpose just by thinking. Action turns intangible thoughts into tangible results.
7) Learn: Action creates advantage. But only if you learn from the situation at hand. The future belongs to the learning, not the learned.
8) Adapt: The whole point of learning is to know when to adapt. In uncertain times, flexibility is critical to your BIGG success.
9) Endure: Most people fail because they give up too soon. Remember that the journey is part of the reward. Press on!
10) Experience: Try new things. Go to new places. Experiences make you more interesting to others and ramp up your creativity.
11) Give: Giving implies abundance. So tell your brain you have more than enough by sharing some of what you have.
We love inspirational quotes. So here are eleven that resonated with us as we prepared this post.
1) “The greatest strength is gentleness.” ~ Iroquois Proverb
2) “Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.” ~ Dennis Wholey
3) “Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” ~ Sun Tzu
4) “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” ~ John Lennon
5) “Do or do not. There is no try.” ~ Yoda
6) Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible. ~ M.C. Escher
7) “I have not failed; I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas Edison
8) “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ~ Oscar Wilde
9) “Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.” ~ Brendan Gill
10) “You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.” ~ Author Unknown
11) “A person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused.” ~ Shirley MacLaine
11 funny thoughts
We often try to be a little lighter with our posts on Friday. So below you’ll find the final third of our 11.11.11 installment. Hopefully, they’ll provide a chuckle or two.
1) Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
2) Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear.
3) After all is said and done, more is said than done.
4) The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up.
5) If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything.
6) The only job where you start at the top is digging a hole.
7) Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.
8) Never, under any conditions, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
9) Even when you feel poor, you can still pay attention.
10) A smart man covers his ass. A wise man leaves his pants on.
11) Don’t sweat the petty things. And whatever you do, don’t pet the sweaty things.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, here’s to your BIGG success!
Image in this post from stock.xchng