The Greatest Success Books of All Time
Og Mandino is one of our favorite success authors ever. He was the President of Success Unlimited magazine (the predecessor of Success).
He’s most noted for The Greatest Salesman in the World. Our favorite is the much under-rated The Greatest Miracle in the World.
But in another book, The Greatest Secret in the World, he shared what he thought were the twelve greatest self-help books of all time. We thought we’d share with you in case you have time to do a little extra reading in the next couple of weeks.
Og Mandino’s 12 Greatest Success Books
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin (Benjamin Franklin)
- Think and Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill)
- Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude (W. Clement Stone and Napoleon Hill)
- The Power of Faith (Louis Binstock)
- Your Greatest Power (J. Martin Kohe)
- Wake Up and Live (Dorothea Brande)
- I Dare You (William Danforth)
- Acres of Diamonds (Russell H. Conwell)
- The Ability to Love (Dr. Allan Fromme)
- How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success in Selling (Frank Bettger)
- As a Man Thinketh (James E. Allen)
- The Bible
It’s a great list of success books, but since it was published nearly forty years ago, there are some great books missing. Just one example – 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey.
We also note that The Richest Man in Babylon by George Samuel Clason didn’t make his list. It certainly makes our list of the greatest success books.
And our favorite book by W. Clement Stone is The Success System That Never Fails although we like the one Og Mandino picked as well.
What success books would you add to the list?