Steve Farber on The Radical Leap Re-Energized – Part 3
We wrapped up our conversation with Extreme Leadership expert Steve Farber on The BIGG Success Show today. We’re talking about Steve’s fantastic new book The Radical Leap Re-Energized.
In Part 1, we discussed what extreme leadership is. Last time, Steve shared how to overcome fear to create change.
Click the player to hear Steve talk with George & Mary-Lynn on The BIGG Success Show Podcast.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- how extreme leaders get their team past resistance to change
- why Steve disagrees with the conventional wisdom that people don’t like change
- what people really don’t like
- what to do if your organization is bureaucratic making change even more difficult
- how to lead in any environment.
- how to gain trust in order to create change
Steve had an education initiative. With the help of his publisher, he is matching every purchase of The Radical Leap Re-Energized. Get your copy today and Steve will donate one to an educator through his education initiative.
Thanks to Steve for sharing his time and wisdom with us. And thank you for checking in!
Until next time, here’s to your BIGG success!
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: