Les McKeown on The Synergist – Part 2
We continued our discussion on The BIGG Success Show with Les McKeown about his new book The Synergist. Les started over 40 companies before launching Predictable Success, a business education and consulting company that helps organizations of all sizes – from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies.
Last time, Les told us about three of the four business personalities, and how they work together in an organization to create stability and success.
Click a player to hear Les talk with George & Mary-Lynn on The BIGG Success Show Podcast.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
iPhone/iPad/Mobile Podcast Player
[haiku url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/biggsuccess/00775-012512.mp3″ title=”The BIGG Success Show #775″]
In this podcast, you’ll hear:
- why the three main personality types form an unstable triangle
- common conflicts between the personalities
- how these conflicts can hold a business back
- how highly successful businesses punch through this stranglehold
- why the Synergist is the stabilizing force
- how to become the Synergist
Hear more in this series
Les McKeown on The Synergist – Part 1
Les McKeown on The Synergist – Part 3
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: