Les McKeown on The Synergist – Part 3
On The BIGG Success Show today, we wrapped up our conversation with Les McKeown about his new fantastic new book, The Synergist. Les started over 40 companies before launching Predictable Success, a business education and consulting company that helps organizations of all sizes – from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies.
Last time, we talked about why you need to adopt the Synergist style in your business and why everyone needs to take a synergistic approach when dealing with their co-workers.
Click a player to hear Les talk with George & Mary-Lynn on The BIGG Success Show Podcast.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
iPhone/iPad/Mobile Podcast Player
[haiku url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/biggsuccess/00776-012612.mp3″ title=”The BIGG Success Show #776″]
Listen to this podcast to discover:
- what it means if you’re a combination of personalities
- the dominant and secondary type which is very rare
- why many people with this combo become consultants
- how to tell if you are a natural Synergist
- why the Synergist helps you make decisions more efficiently
- how to learn to adopt the Synergist style in your organization
- the mechanical issues that each personality type needs to address
why some businesses only need two of the four personality types
Are you a Visionary, an Operator, a Processor, or a Synergist? Les has a free personality quiz to help you find out. Check it out today!
We thank Les for the generous gift of his time and wisdom. And thank you for listening to this series.
Until next time, here’s to your BIGG success!
Hear more in this series
Les McKeown on The Synergist – Part 1
Les McKeown on The Synergist – Part 2
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: