Dare to Dream – Part 1
On The BIGG Success Show today, we began a 3-part interview with Whitney Johnson. She’s a popular Harvard Business Review blogger with a goal: to help you identify and achieve your dreams.
She believes you can be happier by focusing on both your dreams and the other people in your life. She explains all of this in her fantastic book, Dare, Dream, Do: Remarkable Things Happen When You Dare to Dream.
Listen to this post! Click a player to hear Whitney talk with George & Mary-Lynn on The BIGG Success Show Podcast (Runtime 6:12)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
iPhone/iPad/Mobile Podcast Player
[haiku url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/biggsuccess/00794-032712.mp3″ title=”The BIGG Success Show #794″]
In this segment you’ll hear:
- why she directed her book to women in particular
- what she discovered about women while working on Wall Street
- what inspired her to write her book
- how she found her own dream
- interesting tidbits from a study about women and ambition
- why high achievers tend to shy away from their dreams
You can also find Whitney on her Dare Dream Do Facebook Page.
Please join us next time when Whitney shares her three-step model for personal advancement and happiness.
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: