Chris Brogan on Google+ for Business – Part 2
On The BIGG Success Show today, we continued our conversation with Chris Brogan. He is the President of Human Business Works, a media and education company.
He is the New York Times best-selling author of Trust Agents, Social Media 101, and his latest Google+ for Business.
Last time, we discussed why small businesses & entrepreneurs should get on board with Google+. In this session, you’ll hear:
- why Google+ is “more open than Facebook, more deep than Twitter, more rounded than LinkedIn”
- what Circles are and how they work
- why segmenting your Circles is such a valuable tool
- a unique way to distribute “how-to” information to your customers using Google+
- content marketing strategies that keep people engaged with your business
- how to combine your personal & professional lives on any social media channel
Click a player to hear Chris talk with George & Mary-Lynn on The BIGG Success Show Podcast. (Show length 10:00)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
iPhone/iPad/Mobile Podcast Player
[haiku url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/biggsuccess/00800-041112.mp3″ title=”The BIGG Success Show #800″]
Google+ for Business is a fantastic book which we highly recommend to you.
Please check back tomorrow when Chris tells us what a “warm” sell is.
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: