Listen to Bob Proctor talk with George & Mary-Lynn about his new book – a culmination of the things he’s studied and learned over the past 55 years that have helped him succeed BIGG, and can help you do the same. Click PLAY.
You’ve seen him in The Secret. You watched him on Larry King Live, Ellen DeGeneres, ABC Nightline and more. We were honored to chat with Bob Proctor on The BIGG Success Show today.
Bob’s one of the pioneers of personal development, a leading authority on the Law of Attraction, and America’s Prosperity Teacher.
He joined us to talk about his wonderful new book, The ABCs of Success, where he goes from A to Z in talking about 67 success factors. Here’s what we talked about:
- how Think and Grow Rich helped him increase his income 40 times over
- 2 things he was told when he was young which held him back early in life
- how The Secret led some people astray and what you can do about it
- why some educated people don’t succeed while less educated people do
- the reason kids are able to learn so quickly and easily
- how to change results you don’t want into results you do want
- why Bob listened to Earl Nightingale’s condensed version of Think and Grow Rich 2 – 3 times a day for 2 – 3 years
- what happens in all of our lives which diminish our natural creative abilities
- two historical examples of maligned creative thinkers who changed our world
- how to use the law of opposites to get ahead
- Einstein’s two minds and how today’s society prizes the wrong one
- the difference between mental activity and thinking
Bob goes from A to Z and covers 67 success factors in The ABCs of Success. We only talked about 2 or 3 of them. Get the book to get them all. We highly recommend it to you.
Until next time, here’s to your BIGG success!
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: