Why Nice Guys Finish First
The author of Nice Guys Finish First, Doug Sandler shares his Nice Guy System and more in this BIGG Success Show podcast interview. Click PLAY to listen.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
We had the great pleasure to speak with Doug Sandler (aka Mr. Nice Guy) on The BIGG Success Show today. Doug is an entrepreneur, speaker, Huffington Post writer, podcaster, and author of the Amazon best-selling book, Nice Guys Finish First.
Here’s what we talked about:
- how Doug learned to be nice
- why being nice matters in business
- the need for a “nice” system
- whether social media makes it easier or harder to be nice
- the valuable lesson Doug learned which sparked his system
- whether or not it’s okay to “fire” a client
- how to do it properly
- Doug’s 3-part system to let people see you’re a nice guy
Doug conducted his business using his system and has parlayed it into a book, a platform for speaking, and other opportunities like writing for the Huffington Post.
We thank Doug for sharing his time and knowledge with us. We highly recommend Nice Guys Finish First to you!
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: