Small business owners are optimistic according to an American Express OPEN report. Click PLAY to the discussion about the findings on The BIGG Success Show podcast.
It’s Small Business Week here in the U.S. and we were thrilled to have one of the foremost authorities on small business with us on The BIGG Success Show.
Alice Bredin is the Founder and President of Bredin, a leading B2B marketing agency, an author, and she’s also the small business advisor to American Express OPEN.
We talked with Alice about the 2016 American Express OPEN Small Business Monitor, the leading barometer of how small business owners feel about the future.
What is Driving Small Business Owners Optimism?
Listen to our discussion on the podcast and learn…
- what is driving optimism among small business owners
- the #1 concern of small business owners going forward
- what small business owners want from the next President
- why women small business owners pay themselves less than their male counterparts
- how some small business owners are growing without hiring (even though, as a collective, they are hiring at levels not seen since 2007)
- why almost half of small business owners still aren’t using social media to grow their business
Alice has a great post with three solid takeaways from the 2016 American Express OPEN Small Business Monitor on the American Express OPEN Forum. We highly recommend it to you!
Thanks so much for reading this summary of our show. If you found this helpful, would you share it with your friends?
Until we “meet” again, here’s to your BIGG success!
– George & Mary-Lynn
– – – – –
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter to get more BIGG tips to help you make more money, more dependably from your business!
– – – – –
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: