Listen to the conversation about Finance Action Hero with Peita Diamantidis, George Krueger, and Mary-Lynn Foster on The BIGG Success Show Podcast. Click play to listen.
On The BIGG Success Show today, we were pleased to be joined today – all the way from Australia – by Peita Diamantidis (@peitamd on Twitter). She is the Co-Founder of Caboodle Financial Services and sidekick at Zaptitude.
She’s also a self-described financial maths nerd and movie geek. We spoke with her about her fantastic book, Finance Action Hero*.
For you fellow film buffs, we’ve never seen a book about money with so many movie mentions!
So do you want to be a Finance Action Hero? Then listen to the show and you’ll discover:
- the key differentiator between somebody who succeeds and someone who doesn’t
- the good news about how you succeed financially
- what you can learn from watching kids and adults at the beach
- the reason so many people miss out on their adventure of a lifetime
- how great coaches get their team to win in spite of the odds
- the two things to do when you’re feeling financially overwhelmed
- why high-performing athletes don’t focus on their strengths
- the surprising mistake many people make: calling in the experts too soon
- why you should not have a Rainy Day Fund (and what you should do instead)
We thank Peita for sharing her time and wisdom with us. And we highly recommend her book to you.
The book is like having a conversation with Peita. She’s removed all the financial jargon so it’s easy for anyone to understand. It’s fun, yet incredibly informative. You, too, can be a Finance Action Hero!
Thanks so much for reading this summary of our show. If you found this helpful, would you share it with your friends?
Until we “meet” again, here’s to your BIGG success!
– George & Mary-Lynn
– – – – –
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter to get more BIGG tips to help you live life on your own terms!
– – – – –
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast:
*Denotes an affiliate link, which means if you make a purchase after clicking on the link, we will make a nominal fee.