Entrepreneurial Leadership Does Not Happen in the Executive Suite
We were excited about the CBS show, Undercover Boss. This was a learning opportunity from the CEOs of major companies.
But it hasn’t lived up to our expectations. It’s too formulaic. It really comes off as a publicity stunt to us.
However, it made us think about why entrepreneurial leaders should not operate covertly. So, in this BIGG Success Show podcast, we discuss:
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
- the small business advantage in engaging employees
- how one small business CEO leads “in the open”
- why you can’t lead from the executive suite
- why the “know – like – trust” continuum doesn’t just apply to customers
- 3 steps to create employee loyalty
How do you create loyalty?
[haiku url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/biggsuccess/00670-021011.mp3″ title=”The BIGG Success Show podcast: Entrepreneurial Leadership Does Not Happen in the Executive Suite”]
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast:
(Image in today’s post by svilen001)