We continued our conversation with Whitney Johnson on The BIGG Success Show today. Whitney is a popular Harvard Business Review blogger and author of the wonderful book, Dare, Dream, Do: Remarkable Things Happen When You Dare to Dream.
Last time, we talked about why women in particular deny themselves the right to dare to dream.
Listen to this post! Click a player to hear Whitney talk with George & Mary-Lynn on The BIGG Success Show Podcast (Runtime 5:25)
iPhone/iPad/Mobile Podcast Player
[haiku url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/biggsuccess/00795-032812.mp3″ title=”The BIGG Success Show #795″]
Listen to the show to discover:
- why dreamers often get labeled in a negative way
- why we tend to let critics rain on our dreams parade
- Whitney’s three-step model for personal advancement and happiness
- why we dream
- how her book helps those willing to dare to dream
- why you don’t have to “marry” your dream
You can also “like” Whitney on her DareDreamDo Facebook Page.
Please check back in with us next time to discover if men or women are more risk averse.
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: