On The BIGG Success Show today, we were thrilled to be joined by Kipper McGee. Kipper is a legendary radio broadcaster who managed and programmed some of America’s most famous stations. Now he consults with Fortune 500 companies, internet startups, and broadcast entities.
He also works with talent and we’re proud to say he’s our coach. He’s a noted speaker and now the author of a wonderful new book, Brandwidth: How Big Broadcasting is Missing the Mediamorphosis (7 Ways Your Brand Can Avoid Their Mistakes).
Listen to the show to discover:
- what “Brandwidth” is all about
- what small businesses can learn from the mistakes of broadcast giants
- the four ingredients of all media
- 3 things small businesses can do to survive and thrive
- a quote Kipper reminds us of over and over which made the book
- 3 things-to-do to get started
- 2 industries which are starting to get it right
- how the “false economy of DIY” hurts your business
- tips for getting your first book done
We thank Kipper so much for the generous gift of his time and wisdom. If you own a business or want to build your personal brand, we highly recommend Brandwidth to you!
Direct link to The Bigg Success Show audio file | podcast: